Welcome

Welcome to Mali's beauty. I am a qualified experienced beauty therapist. I have nearly 15 years experience in Threading. I worked for 5 years in beauty industry. I use quality salon products keeping up-to-date with the latest treatment techniques and product developments. I aim to provide you with customized treatments to address your personal beauty needs. 
Threading, tinting, eyelash extensions, eyelash perming, facials, electro therapy facial and body treatment (muscle toning), massages, female intimate waxing, make over & hair up, semi permanent make up tattooing, hands & toes pampering (manicure, pedicure, acrylic, gel, gelish ) .





Working Location

Holiday Inn Leeds
Wakefield Road
Garforth
Leeds
LS25 1LH

Opening times
Mon   : Closed
Tues   : 9.30 - 15.00
Wed   : 9.30 - 18.00
Thurs : 9.30 - 20.00
Fri      :  9.30 - 18.00
Sat     : 8.30 - 15.00


" Gift Vouchers and Loyalty Cards available "